Friday, January 27, 2012

Balmain Pre-Fall 2012


Pre-Collection Fall-Winter 
2012/2013
BALMAIN







  

  
(via voogue.fr)

I've always been a huge fan of Balmain, and once again the pre-fall collection 2012 has been one of my favorites. Fantastic blazers, pants, boots and mix of colors and textures are all included in this collection.
I had a hard time choosing just a few photos to put in the post, but somehow I managed myself to do it. Think I am exaggerating? Maybe a bit, but with good reason. :)

HAVE AN AWESOME WEEKEND EVERYONE!


Siempre he sido una gran admiradora de Balmain, y una vez más la pre-colección de otroño-invierno 2012 ha sido una de mis favoritas. Sacos fantásticos, pantalones, botas, y una espléndida combinación de colores y texturas se  han incluido en esta colección.
Fue muy difícil haber escogido solo algunas fotos para poner en el post, pero de alguna manera me las arreglé para hacerlo.
¿Creen que exagero? Quizá un poco, pero con justa razón. :)

¡TENGAN UN EXCELENTE FIN DE SEMANA! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...